View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #12
Dame
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshetreyya View Post
Well, mine still hasn't even shipped yet. I just got the plain black 13". I'm glad you like yours, but I'm not very thrilled with the length of time it's been.
The choke-free I have was ordered as a gift, and I know from purchase to delivery (FL to KY) it took about 10 business days. As a few other posters mentioned, its not a particularly huge business, so you don't get the super quick turn around that you get with a lot of the larger stores.

With her prices (which are the cheapest I've ever found on the web - beyond sales and sometimes even then) she does ship economically (I think mine came parcel post but I don't remember exactly) and doesn't have the kind of clout that the larger stores do with shipers like UPS or Fed-ex to be able to ship cheaper due to the bulk amount of items that get sent out.

It does take a while (and I send a few days wondering "ooook, where is this thing") but you'll get it eventually and its worth the wait!

Last edited by Dame; 11-20-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: edited because its midnight and I can't spell!
Dame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!