View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
orlnurse
♥Max & Lily♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshetreyya View Post
Has anyone else purchased something from them? How was your experience? What about processing/shipping time, and communication?

I ask because I purchased a 13" Choke Free Harness from them last Friday, just before noon. The only notification I received was from PayPal, letting me know the payment was sent and received on their end.
I emailed them on Tuesday asking for order confirmation, and whether it had shipped yet. They got back to me about 10 minutes later, and said that it was being processed and "should ship sometime this week".

As of this writing, I've received no other communication from them and no harness yet, and tomorrow makes a full week since I ordered the harness, so I was curious as to if anyone else had done business with them.

Thanks in advance, and blessings!
I went in person and purchased a choke free harness on Sunday. The store is closed on Mondays and she doesn't stock all sizes and colors in her store. She said she gets shipments in a couple of times a week, then she'll ship it to me. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I'll keep you posted.

Lesley, Maximilian & Lily Rae
orlnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!