View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I never get the whole not eating meat for the love of animals thing... I'm NOT saying this to be mean, I'm just highly curious and intrigued and wish to know more of your decision. The human brain developed from eating meat and I feel it's just part of the natural food chain and an important part of the human diet. All animals (including human animals) eat other animals, it's just the way the world has worked since the beginning of time. All existence would become extinct if everyone stopped eating meat. I do not believe in the way certain places kill their animals but if you do your research, you can see who to support and who not to. I think if it's being humanely done, there is nothing wrong with the process. If you like turkey.... eat it! Don't look for the "fake" stuff because it's just not the same. I understand if you just flat out don't like the taste of meat or something... but to not eat meat simply because your love of animals seems silly to me, but like I said, I'm just very curious about why you made that decision.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!