View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
PamBellaJagShy
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
I didn't see anything wrong with the color at that age She's got nice color. She didn't look to dark too me at least in the picture. That's why I say pictures aren't always the best in trying to get opinions LOL

LOL See That proves it!!! I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.LOL Seriously I have so much to learn. I have some great mentors in my club here in Houston. They just nominated me to the Board of Directors and have helped me so much. They know how dedicated I am to the Yorkshire Terrier breed. I am grateful and honored to serve.

For now I have my new boy Reve, maybe Shyloh will come through for me and I am on the hunt for another show prospect. I want another baby after the holidays. I have been researching and watching for over 2 years now. It's time for me to get my feet wet and get out there. Only one way to learn. I really respect the dedication it takes to acheive a championship but I'm quite aware it is not an easy task. If it was easy everyone would be doing it. I have learned so much by attending show after show but I want to have my dog in the ring. But I also know that as much as I learned....there is a ton I still need to learn. SOoo with that said, I'll just keep working...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!