View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
kristy47
♥Sophie Belle's Mommy♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
We also have another pet supply store, called "Feeder Supply". They are all over Louisville & southern Indiana and more of them than "Petsmart". Whatever end of town your in, your bound to find one. Check the phone book or the web. Since I don't know what end of town your in, I can't give you an address. There is like a dozen of "Feeder's Supply" stores.

I have a carrier like a backpack, but it is a front pack of which I carry him into the Post Office in "the Highlands" and they love him there. A lot of Post Offices don't allow them. I know your don't want to know about Post Offices. I do take him into Oxmoor and Shelbyville Mall in the carrier. Only one store doesn't allow dogs at Oxmoor and it is "Von Maur". Here's the website for Oxmoor: Oxmoor Center ? Exciting shopping, dining and entertainment in Louisville, Kentucky Also, coffee shops don't allow the dogs inside their shops and they don't wait on you outside. Any other info, please ask.
Really, I didn't know Oxmoor was pet friendly? We go there all the time! I guess if we go in Von Maur, she'll be in the carrier and concealed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!