Thread: Birthday Ideas
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

We're going to be away from home but I've ordered this cookie:

Dog Food n Dog Treats - Apparel Clothing Accessories for Toy Dogs Small Dog Maltese Yorkie Shih Tzu

I haven't gotten it yet though so I don't know much about it. I just wanted it for the sentiment.

So far I've been giving her the stuff I've gotten for her birthday as soon as it arrives. (I'm actually doing better with Christmas...go figure!)

Anyway, I have one of the plush birthday toys that plays "Happy Birthday" and a birthday shirt. Primarily I've bought her clothes and a new fluffy bed. She's getting alot of toys in her stocking for Christmas.

In fact, after Christmas I plan to "try" to enforce a No New Toys policy around here. I want to categorize her toys by season and holiday and then bring them out at the appropriate time so they seem new again to her. She has a few favorites that will remain out all the time but the others will rotate. Luckily, Taffy is extremely gentle with her toys especially considering how she destroys other things (primarily chewable things) around the house so I expect a long life for her toys.

I'll be watching your thread for any other ideas I might want to copy for Taffy's first birthday on December 28 since it's so timely for us, too. Thanks.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!