View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
Tammy Burkhart
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default clothing tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwings1202 View Post
Today I was trying to put a sweater on Pixie and she went nuts, almost like the Tasmania devil. She started growling and sneering at me and even tried to bit me. So I calmed her down and tried again........same thing. So I had my husband hold her while I put it on and she was fine. When I held her she started licking me like she was sorry.
Has anyone ever had this happen before? I am really concerned bc it was like a different dog. Once I put her down she went nuts until she got the sweater off. I don't understand it she has worn clothes before.
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions. I am so worried that she is having an aggression problem.
Pixie is 12 weeks old. she has been a real sweet dog until this point.
I don't want her to relate to clothes as a bad thing bc it is so cold in CT.
Hi-
It took me awhile to get my two yorkie girsl to accept clothing-I live in upstate Ny and for them to go outside at all they needed at least a sweater. I would figth and get the sweaters on and eventually they associated the sweaters with going outdoors and my issues were resolved. And now, they go crazy when they see their clothing and dance up and down! Try that routine if you can. best of luck! Tammy Burkhart
Tammy Burkhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!