Thread: lost yorkie
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
n2cm
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlappegard View Post
You must know the person that lost the dog. Thats not what her room mate told me. I was just going by information given to me by her room mate that lived with her at the time.
Natalie, I WAS living with her at the time of this incident and was IN the room when she called you on the phone the day it happened and told you about your dog. You knew about this dog a year and a half ago, NOT a week ago as you claim.. Did you forget that you sent your friend a letter dated 9-9-09 acknowledging the REAL date this happened, with your signature? I dont know how you can continue to lie here and even insinuate that I gave you false information. You are well aware that you and I have NOT communicated about anything having to do with your dog, so dont try to put words in my mouth that I NEVER spoke to you. You need to stop this insanity and lies before you get sued for slander and harrassment. You know why you are doing this and so do I, this is all based on personal issues between you and your friend that has absolutely nothing to do with business or the yorkies.

Last edited by n2cm; 11-09-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!