View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #49
tegamom1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
This thread got me to thinking.....To the spectors that come and watch the show and it seems there is no congratulations going on as I think I said in a previous post a lot of it's done back at the set up, hotel, at dinner ect...I know when I show I'm not watching hardly any of the other classes because I am concentrating on my own dog that I'm showing. I do congratulate while in the ring on those who win because I was taught it was professional and sportmans like and it's the right thing to do
I know at times I can personally seem rude and down right mean or nasty but it's only when someone has crossed a line, treated a friend badly ( I do stand behind my friends ). I admit if anyone says anything wrong about my family, dogs, friends yeah I can be down right mean and nasty but I always have a reason behind what I do I'm not just that way for the sake of it. All you have to do is ask why I said this or that and I'd be happy to tell ya I'm really a nice person LOL but yes can be blunt but that's me
But all in all what we've discussed in this thread is what happens with our great group here in our area! Once the competition is over it's really what we do and that is enjoy the company, the laughs the wins the loses and just have fun! We always discuss our yorkies and what joy they have brought us and how much fun we are having and plan our next shows. I love the group we show with because we are all in this for the love of the breed and we all have the same passion and love for yorkies

Donna
Donna, you are so right! This is a great area with lots of fun people that are very passionate about their Yorkies and their friends. (As it should be!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!