View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
kat618
YT Addict

We went through the same thing with Cooper a few weeks ago it was throwing up clear foaming stuff off an on for a day called the vet (after hours when I called) they told me to watch him, I was terrified that maybe he had blockage from like part of a nylbon/rawhid that maybe he had gotten when we visted my brothers......anyway it subsided later that evening and was better then like clock work on the next evening he started throwing up again......only this time it was constant and a lot of volume. We took him to the ER vet, did the blood work, and xray and NO blockage but they also seen a lot of gas build up. The have him IV and a shot for anti nausea.....it really really scared us to death. I had also started giving him Pedilyte earlier that day just to keep from being dehydrated.....anyway after the vet visit he was better and exactly 1 week later, the next Friday night same thing all over with the throwing up the white foamy stuff. Anyway we finally determined it was either the pork sweet potato food we had him on (even though he had been eating it for several weeks) OR it was some liver treats we had been giving him, because both times he had had those during the same episode. We through both out and has been fine every since.

After the blood work and xrays were done the vet told us they thought it was truly like a stomache irratation, something that he had ate that just did not agree with him.......can you think if maybe there is some type of food or treat your baby has had that has caused this? Anyway Cooper has been fine every since but it was scary.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!