View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #1
RamsesMom
Yorkie Talker

Default Can't cope with the barking anymore

I love my baby, BUT the barking has to stop. He is such a good baby a lot of the time, but then we get in those moods where he has to have attention, no matter what else is going on, or he is just going to bark/scream at you until you do what he wants. Sometimes I can give in to him, but sometimes it's just not possible. He will sit and look me in the eye and do this horrible high pitched bark that just won't end! My neighbors have complained and the owner of our building says that an occasional bark is one thing and he'll back me up, but when it goes on for an hour or more, it's too much. I've tried pennies in a can, he likes it and gets more revved up. Tried spraying him with water....again, more aggression. Last night, even when he got what he wanted, I was able to fetch with him, he couldn't stop barking....he needed a bath anyway so I finally plunked him in one. That settled him down for a while, but once he was dry he was psychotic again. I love the little nut job and he has a wonderful personality but the barking is driving me barking mad.
RamsesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!