View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #50
TAStetherainbow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHIE View Post
And this isnt my first dog we've had 3 before but they were killed by the home owners association from where I am currently living and I despise them for it.

Am I the only one who read this?
Everyone is talking about pups, litter's, looks etc but what about this
statement? Where the heck do you live and why would you even
consider bringing another dog, of any kind, into this envirornment?
What kind of people are they?
No your not the only one reading it. Remember...I wrote it lol. I live in an upity community with snobby folks that are realy obbsessed with small breed dogs. They even hold little events monthly for there dogs to hang out. Anways it was a stressful situation and we had no choice but to move there so we moved we brought our 3 German Rott's along (we lived on a couple acre estate previously. So they had plenty of room) however the new place they said that we had to give the dogs away or they would arrange something to be done with them because they had just passed some sort of bill prohibiting large breed dogs. So my father tried to preusade them to alow us to keep them since it was our house and they were VERY well behaved and he hadnt signed to it since they made this rule AFTER we moved there. They wanted nothing to do with that. So they ended up taking our dogs to a Kill Shelter. And they killed them only 20 minutes after they were there so we had no time to arrange any other home for them. Anways thats the situation scrutinize all you want but we have been hurting since then and the whole family realy wants another dog. The Yorkshire has always been a dream breed for my mother and I so we naturally went with that breed. Again this current location is a dream place for any small breed dog with all there events and dog parks and such so that is why I would even considering bringing her here. Anways I hope this information appeases your unsettled mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
I think most of us saw that, at least I did.....all I can say is that if a reputable breeder is checking out their potential families (as they should), they wouldn't be placing a pup in this particular home.
She has checked us out we were at her house for about 2 hours asking and being asked questions while we were touring the premises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
i caught that tooo and didn't have a clue what to do with that statement...what the heck happened here!???
If you are interested in what happened just read the paragraph written to "ARCHIE" above...
TAStetherainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!