View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #7
yorkihaus
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove

well, Deana definately knew the dog she sold me had a level 4 luxating patella. But ofcourse, her contract states that is not covered, only life threatening condition. She lied to me about the weight of the dog. I wanted a dog no smaller than 4 pounds because she is on open registration. Deana guaranteed me she was 4 pounds, shes actually 3.4 pounds. There is no way I will breed a dog that small. She is 1 year and 4 months so I am sure she will not get any bigger. She also has cardia arythmia (not sure if its spelled right). The day I got her was Sunday so I took her in Monday to the vet to get checked out and I found all these things out. My vet told me that he could tell right away about the patellas by how the dog was walking. now I know why she was so eager to sell her. I called Deana that day and told her I wanted to bring her back. She then ignored me for a week. Anyways, Im glad you had a great experience with her but I found her rude and sarcastic. She doesnt care. I feel like I just got my heart ripped out!
yorkihaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!