View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 06:57 AM   #1
HisNameIsHarley
YT 1000 Club Member

Star Future Interest in Pup from Yorkietalk Breeder

I really want to get another yorkie.. I think it's an addiction.. But Harley is my main priority and we are still working on his behavior, which btw is going AWESOME! Anyway, I am posting this thread bc later in the future (later future meaning most likely late summer or fall of next year) I plan on buying a new pup (male or female? Not sure yet but probably a male) but want to get the highest quality possible. Meaning, I really want to purchase from a breeder on yorkietalk who I can trust, talk to whenever, see their bloodlines, health records.. I mean the whole deal. I want/need show ring quality/potential and a total mirror image of the breed standard. The money really isn't an issue bc with time I can save up as much as needed. But what would be great is if breeders on yorkietalk who would be interested in selling to me later in the future then please pm me and fill me in.

Note: I want AKC FULL registration with breeding rights. So if you don't offer this option then I am not interested. I can promise any and everyone of you that may reply to this that I plan on making breeding my life and I am totally dedicated to this breed. Feel free to bug or question me! I'm an open book! I still have lots and lots to learn and am up for any lecturing anybody wants to give me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!