View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbieLu08 View Post
All these negativity is NOT HELPING HER one bit. Yeah she could of done this, could of done that BUT FACT IS SHE DIDN'T so what can we do now to help her? There is no going back to the past, the past is the past. The least you can do it help her for those who have knowledge in breeding. I'm very upset with these yorkietalk members. I see MANY MANY times people come here for answers because they are concern and some YT member always shut them down and say stuff like "THIS PUP DESERVES A BETTER HOME" or "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE YOUR RESEACH". Don't get me wrong, YT is a great place and has great information for new owners (like myself) but with people always putting others down and saying things like that just isn't helping. Sorry if I offend anybody but I'm just saying it the way I see it.
The sad reality is that WE cannot help her, if she won't take the dog to the vet.

Many of these people come on asking for help, but need to be told the truth. If you cannot afford a vet it is best to rehome the dog NOW before she goes into labor and possibly needs a C section, which she won't get because this person cannot afford it.

If she does not like the advice that is too bad, but there is no way to sugar coat some of these issues.

She evidently cannot afford the dogs, does not have time for the dogs and she surely should not be breeding dogs.

Hopefully she has enough love and compassion for her dogs to get them the care they need, even if it means surrendering them to someone else.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!