Thread: Eye Cleaner
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 06:42 AM   #12
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

I also feed the Biljac dog food. I had trouble finding something my Westie would eat and then I remembered years ago my Sheltie (who was a picky eater) liked the Biljac. I get the frozen kind because my Westie loves it. I buy it at Walmart in the frozen food section. You can also get the dry.
My Yorkie will eat it too, although she is a picky eater and doesn't eat as much as I would like her too, so I fix her other things a lot of the time. She loves chicken and eggs. Last night I browned ground round for a dish I was making and I took out some of it for her. My husband says I shouldn't do this as it will make her even more picky, but I love to see her eat good.

My Westie loves the Biljac. I also bought some of the Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover Soul and they like it pretty well. My white Westie has none of the staining around his mouth.
Our Westie is getting pretty pretty chubby so I think I should cut back on his portions. It's hard to do when he stands there looking up at me wanting more. I'm such a softie when it comes to both my furbabies. I can't help it. I'm the same way with my grandchildren. They know they can talk grandma out of anything.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!