View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonite View Post
I currently have pet insurance with Trupanion and I love it! When I have to file a claim, it doesnt take very long at all. For me it was a week, if I remember correctly. And what I really like about them is that I can pick out my own deductible, which doesnt change my policy at all! And they pay 90% of the bill, which I thought was amazing! I know when I was looking for insurance, I did a lot of research and on the website they have other companies policy as well! If you are seriously looking for pet insurance, you should take a look at their website: Trupanion Pet Insurance | Pet Health Insurance for your Dog or Cat Also I would totally look at: Pet Insurance Review - comparison of VPI, ASPCA, etc., they have reviews from other pet insurers and you can read about their experience with their company.

I really hope you decide to get pet insurance. I think it is such a great idea and it really helps to plan for the future!
I have this plan also for my 2 furbabies and I love it!!!!! I looked around also and found this company to be the best in what it covers.
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!