View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #30
kelsiew04
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosey442 View Post
OMG! I have never heard of anything so ##@@ up in my life. Scentlady is absolutely right; do not accept this puppy/gift from him. It would weaken if not ruin your chances should you decide to sue. If that is what you would like to do; I would start documenting everything. You'll need that, this way you won't have to worry about forgetting/overlooking anything. Time has a way of making us forget stuff if we haven't documented it.
I agree also that the cost of this surgery should have been eaten by this callous and grossly negligent vet.
The good thing is your baby came through it ok. Now you just have to concentrate on her until she is better.
I am so sorry that your poor baby will have to face another surgery because of this idiot.
I really hope everything works out ok for you.

Like I said,I did accept the dog. I wanted to sue but had no idea if that would be a case,or even worth it.I wished I would have been able to read all your comments,before I made my decision

Im so torn about all this. The vet still never said he was sorry! It pisses me off so absolutely bad you wouldnt even believe. I want people in my area to know what happened,and people to know what kind of vet he really is. I just dont know how to go about making people aware.

Thank you everyone for you thoughts and prayers! We need them!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!