View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:24 AM   #29
kelsiew04
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scentlady View Post
If you're pressing charges I would certainly NOT ACCEPT a gift from him!! Do you even want another dog? IS a new dog supposed to make it all better? what do you know about this puppy? it could be a dog with a whole new set of problems! I wouldn't accept anything from this man! I certainly hope you didn't have to pay for the spay. I hope you think things through and that your dog gets all the love and attention she needs to heal from her spay before she has to face another surgery.

I didnt press charges,or anything. I had no idea what rights I had about that. Or if I could even do anything about it. I did accept the dog however,she is 2.5 pounds,8 weeks old. After I saw the little puppy I had to take her.
I didnt have to pay for the spay,I refused.
She is doing okay,and healing well. I was so scared bc when I picked her up from the vet that day,the vet mentioned that she was very active that day but that she needs to be in-active as possible. And idk about everyone elses,but my little yorkie-poo is not the kind to be in-active, shes a hyper little thing and wont sit still for anything. I was a little worried about that,but she seems to be doing just fine.I hate that we will have another surgery after this one heals!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!