View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 09:34 AM   #9
AngieC
YT Addict

Omg That is just WRONG!!

How can you have a dog and NOT want to take her to a vet if you suspect that something is wrong with her? I hate to say this but you should NOT have any animal if you are NOT willing to care for it, that means taking it to the vet if you think it is sick or in your case pregnant.
I am sorry but when I see or read about something like this it just makes my blood boil. People who are not willing to take care of an animal should not have them. Any animal is a BIG responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraphajill View Post
I have a 2 year old female pure breed yorkie, and i also have a male 11 months yorkie. My female yorkie was inheat and they did it, and he got stuck to her. and now a month pass. Her nipples are pink and very big, she gain some weight and her stomach seems to be a little bigger and when i poke and feel on it, it feels like there is alot of water in it. but i am not sure if she is pregnant. i want to know is there some home remedy or something that i can find out, i dont want to go to the vet because it might cause alot of money. please help!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!