View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraphajill View Post
I have a 2 year old female pure breed yorkie, and i also have a male 11 months yorkie. My female yorkie was inheat and they did it, and he got stuck to her. and now a month pass. Her nipples are pink and very big, she gain some weight and her stomach seems to be a little bigger and when i poke and feel on it, it feels like there is alot of water in it. but i am not sure if she is pregnant. i want to know is there some home remedy or something that i can find out, i dont want to go to the vet because it might cause alot of money. please help!
I am sorry but from reading your other posts you seem to be very unknowledgeable about yorkies. To be honest you should have done a lot of research before letting them breed. I do hope you have someone knowledgeable about whelping puppies to help you. There is no way of knowing if she is pregnant without taking her to a vet. Having a litter of puppies can be very costly and also dangerous for the momma. You need to make sure your female is eating a good quality puppy food. If you have any more specific questions it would be best if you posted them in the breeder section. How big is your female? I pray you do take a crash course on whelping and puppy care. There is much valuable information in the Breeder's Section of this forum.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!