View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 05:10 AM   #7
Lee B
YT 500 Club Member

It almost breaks my heart to read that someone lost a beloved pet and then didn't adopt another ASAP because they were afraid to leave themselves so vulnerable again . I have found that a new pup eases the pain immensely, and nothing is better to wipe away tears than puppy kisses. The new pup will never replace the lost friend, but your heart will expand to accept another. And the pain is eased with the joy of caring for a new baby ...

Now, that being said: I am so happy that you feel ready to accept a new pup into your home, let alone TWO of them . Congratulations - you are going to have so much fun! I'd be lyin' if I said there wouldn't be challenges, too - but you're going to have SO much fun ...

I have 2 Yorkies, also. Mine are both 2 now (Bella had a birthday yesterday!), and they are 2 months apart in age. These are my first small dogs ... but if I'd had Yorkies first, I don't think I would have ever considered other breeds. These little dogs will bring so much joy, you'll find it hard to believe that such *tiny* creatures can will fill your heart and soul so completely.

Enjoy the journey.
Lee B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!