View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #35
mstrooperwife
Donating YT Addict

ok this is what we did in April of this year because it was bad around here. First of all did the vet tell you that if you use frontline you are supposed to apply it at least 48 hours after a bath or it doesn't work. they didn't tell me this the first time i used it so of course it was wasted.

then I sprayed my house with Adams flea & tick home and carpet spray. I bought this at walmart for 9.99 a can. This stuff is awesome. It doesn't have a strong odor smell and you spray everthing with a light mist and don't let anything get on it until it drys. Kills and keeps fleas from hatching for 180 days. I vacummed every 3 days for 2 weeks and got total control over my house. We also put out in the yard some specicide granules from Home Depot. Those worked good to. Now each month I put Frontline on Tyke I also go around my baseboards and rugs by the door with the flea spray. Haven't had any problems all summer til Sept. But this was my fault because i run out of frontline and Tyke didn't have any for a week. so he got a couple of fleas. I tried the Comfortis and it seems to work good too. I had to give Tyke Benedryl for 2 weeks every night because even after I got rid of the fleas, I think he's allergic to the bites too.

hope this helps. pm me if you have any questions all the home rememdies didn't work which i live in south mississippi where fleas will tote you off .

oh i forgot to tell you i got some spray from the vet too for my house and it's not as good as the Adams flea spray.
I can do all things through Christ who stengthens me. Phil.4:13

Last edited by mstrooperwife; 10-10-2009 at 12:08 PM.
mstrooperwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!