View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #64
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditSocks2 View Post
Would you suggest I bring Bandit to the vet to have her do that endoscopic thing to see if it is that? The second to last time we were there she mentioned that she was concerned and was logging the frequency of these bouts, but the last time we were there both dogs were sick, so she felt relieved because it was something they had both 'caught'. Could it just be that Bandit has a sensitive stomach?
i my opinion before you go through any procedure you should try other options; from my experience when i switched food and added supplements ava is good as new now. she never vomits again and she plays all day; i can tell the difference because her belly used to be dull gray color from the fungus and bacteria infection she had in her digestive system. after i started adding digestive enzyme and probiotic , now her belly is pink. the probiotic will fight the bad bacteria in their system. why dont u try some samples form the honest kitchen and add some probiotic and digestive enzymes and i think u will notice the difference. you can email them and they will send you samples; i used THK force formula www.thehonestkitchen.com; i think our babies are too small and fragile to put them through procedures. i am glad i took luvmysissy's advice and tried all this to heal my baby. good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!