Thread: Puppy weight
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:38 AM   #12
Princessangela3
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
My, My.....Mr. Sherman was appropriately named.

At this puppy stage, I'm sure Sherman is just into discovering the world around him and very content that all his needs are met, not caring as to who is meeting them. He'll come around and Shaun and he will become great buddies.

All pups are doing well and hubby did a wonderful job with them. My 2oz lil boy is up to 1 lb 7 oz.....hubbie dubbed him LC for Little Charmer as he does look so much like his dad Charmer.

Letting those lil guys go home to their new homes is the hardest part of whelping.....I cry so much when the leave......

LC is a cute name for a little guy! I am sure he is quite the charmer!Sounds like hubby did a great job! I am glad they are all well. Are you planning on keeping any?

The puppies left different days so I ended up crying ALOT throughout the week. The last pup went home with my bestfriend from kindergarten. When she arrived to get her pup I told her just take him and go...I couldnt do one more goodbye! Bella Mia now growls when the door bell rings. She knows it means another puppy will be gone. I have seen pics of all of the pups and get updates from all the new mommies which I appreciate.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!