Thread: Puppy weight
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #11
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessangela3 View Post
Welcome back Mary!! It is nice to have you back. I hope you had a great time. I hope your babies are all doing well, I am sure your hubby did a great job!!

I am NOT joking Sherman will be 14 weeks tomorrow and at his last vet visit over 2 or 3 weeks ago he was tipping the scales at 8 pounds. He will be going again soon for his next visit and I will check his weight then. He is wider than Bella Mia but not as tall yet. He is very stocky looking with a bit of rolley polley in him. Shaun has been trying to be his main care giver so they will bond but Sherman is his own puppy so far not tending to like any one family member better than the rest.
I am leaving early next week until November headed on a cruise to Italy for a girls trip with my mom for my 40th birthday. I am hoping Shaun will bond well with Sherman. He really wants Sherman to be "his" dog like Bella Mia is "my" dog.

All the puppies went to their forever homes last week it was very bittersweet. I was sad to see them go but yet proud of the wonderful little pups they turned out to be. Again I appreciate your help and advice throughout pregnancy, whelping and raising of my lovebugs!
My, My.....Mr. Sherman was appropriately named.

At this puppy stage, I'm sure Sherman is just into discovering the world around him and very content that all his needs are met, not caring as to who is meeting them. He'll come around and Shaun and he will become great buddies.

All pups are doing well and hubby did a wonderful job with them. My 2oz lil boy is up to 1 lb 7 oz.....hubbie dubbed him LC for Little Charmer as he does look so much like his dad Charmer.

Letting those lil guys go home to their new homes is the hardest part of whelping.....I cry so much when the leave......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!