View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 08:11 AM   #2
PlatinumYorkies
Monte, Mone't's Joy!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taje
Our parking lot at work is flooded so we are all parking in the street, I didn't want to take Pita out on the driver's side of the car because of traffic and I threw everything including my keys into a bag on the passenger side, walked around the truck and the door had automatically locked!

I'm in Florida and it's not real hot but it's hot enuf... I also had her leash and collar on her cuz we were getting ready to get out of the car!!! I was so scared she'd try to jump into the back seat and get hung up! I came into the office and called my daughter who was nearby and she ran home for me to get the spare keys, but that took about a 1/2 hour.

It was so nerve wracking! I was so relieved when we got her out of there! She was ok, she didn't even think anything was wrong. She was just waiting very patiently for me to come get her!

WHY oh WHY don't I have Onstar??(because my truck isn't equipped)

I am still shaking tho! If she would've been hurt I would be devastated!

I'm so stupid!! Never again will I get out without my keys! My hubby is out of town, I'm so lucky he left his keys home! Or it would've been a complete disaster!
I am so sorry that you and Pita had to go through this.. I am glad that everything is ok, now.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!