Thread: And You Wonder!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiejunkie View Post
Well said...I really wish this thread had been named differently, so certain individuals thinking of breeding would be drawn in to see the stats, before they become the stats!
That said, I would rather have help available (to them), than to have dogs suffer or die needlessly, once they are already bred. IMO
I hope everyone who reads this saves the stat's and publishes them when someone says I want to breed my 4 year old Yorkies, or my blind dog...

No one has said they won't help people when they come here but with the help should come some lecture...sorry but these people didn't care about their dogs when they got them pregnant so what makes you think they really care about them now...or are they afraid of losing the profit. The bottom line is no one here is a vet (to my kowledge) and most of the situations could be rushed to a vet but it is cheaper to ask people here online. I admire long time breeders who step in and give advise but in many cases if people really cared about their dogs, did the research etc etc etc they would know to rush the dogs/puppies to a vet.

Yesterday was very upsetting to many of us..because this girl had puppies we all thought were dying but she didn't want to spend the $$$ to go to the vet. I do not understand how anyone thought that was okay. PERIOD! If any member walked in on someone trying to kill a dog they would have been outraged but it was okay yesterday? I still will never understand why people put a person's feelings over animals dying because she wouldn't spend the money.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!