View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #55
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsmom View Post
I didn't think we were getting this hard hearted, heavens give the poor woman a break, she just lost a litter of pups and I'm sure has a lot of other things going on in her life that we don't know about.

Certainly I feel sorry for the pups that didn't make it and that she didn't have the knowledge that some of us have now have that we have collected over a life time.

There could have been many who have lost their jobs in her family or she may be about to lose her home. So many things.

I have really about had it here.
You have to be kidding There is NO EXCUSE to breed when you do not have the knowledge and resources to do so. Seriously, you must be kidding..........tell me that you are not standing up for her need to breed Having a litter of puppies takes what about 50 days give or take a few.........are you trying to say that she had THAT many life altering events to not be able to adequately provide for her puppies These types of actions MAKE ME SICK! Then to have others come along and coddle someone who has acted irresponsibly is without words Maybe she should have held on to the profit from the first puppies that she sold for $700 each to pay for this current "situation".

Here is a little "history" of her 7 posts. First this poor thing is 9 months old and she is looking for a first heat to breed. At 10 months she is pregnant with her first litter. She has 1 puppy and it is put up for sale here for $700 http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...orkie-pup.html Now back to breeding her again............

Here look there is her email and phone number maybe we should give her a call and ask her how everything is going since she has not been back.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!