View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #11
MeliandChloe
Yorkie Talker

Hi, your baby is so cute!!. I know how you feel about the "fou fou" syndrome!!, my Chloe hasn't gone 1 or 2 outside E V E R!! , when I walk her she is constantly trying to get me to pick her up, so all I'm doing is basically parading her around for everyone to "ooohhh and aawww" for her.

I thankfully have gotten her trained on her pee-pee pads, and she's very good about doing her business there. I have 3 in different areas of my apartment, so she can have easy access and make less mistakes. I have tried the target brand pads as well as a walmart brand (i can't remember the name) and they work great!. I have to say that there is one brand she didn't like at all!, and that's the arm and hammer one. I think it smells too strong of soap or baking soda, but she has not once used those, so I wasted $20 on that pack!!.

Another option might be to make her a little litter box-type pen, with some ply-wood, line it with either contractor garbage bag. staple it onto the wood, and top it with astro-turf. you can easily clean it in your tub (hose the astroturf down) and wipe clean any pee that seeped through onto the bag below. I'm very hands-on so I'm hoping this idea helps. I saw one already made but sold for over $200!!, so I think being bob the builder for a chance will save you big bucks and your baby's tush from freezing!....that's something Chloe and I don't have to worry about, we live in Miami, FL!.....god it's HOT here!!

Good luck! ^_^
MeliandChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!