View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
chatwizme
Yorkie Yakker

You guys are awesome. I love the ideaof the potty pads on the deck altho it will still be windy and snowy and cold so I am not sure it will work. She doesn't even want to go for a walk if the wind is blowing, even a warm wind! I take her anyway, but she turns and looks at me like I'm nuts and when it's time to turn around and go back, she is awfully happy about it and wants us to run. I bought her a couple sweaters the other day and she's had them on the last three mornings when iI take her out at six am. She doesn't like them and rips them off the moment we are back in the house, but then she shivers and whimpers for me to hold her while I'm doing the before work rituals. The pads in the house might work. I hadn't thot of that either. When we were training her she would go to the downstairs bathroom to do her duty (when we weren't smart enuf to interpret her need/or responding to her request to go out) and since we are empty nesters and only use that bathroom when we have out of town guests, we could probably get away with pads in there and then NOBODY would have to be cold, even in the garage. Except that's kindof disgusting, isn't it? I've never used those. Do you change those pads after every potty? Doesn't that get kindof spendy? And if you let them use it several times a day does it get smelly? In the garage I guess it wouldn't matter much if it stinks, but in the house?
chatwizme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!