View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
chatwizme
Yorkie Yakker

Default winter potty place?

Ok, this might seem silly, but I am sooo stressed about my little Sophie and how we will cope with her first northern utah winter and going outside to potty. Even when it has rained outside and the grass is wet she is as dainty as a princess and nearly refuses to walk on the lawn. If it is sprinkling she won't go off the deck or the cement unless I hold an umbrella over her head. Seriously. That is just TOO foo-foo even for me! But there is no choice, I have to DRAG her out there and if I carry her out as soon as I put her down she is full out trying to drag ME back to the house. And hubby won't even attempt to take her out if it's raining. Sooo, what do the rest of you do? Not everyone lives in a sunshine state! Do you retrain her for potty pads in the garage so she doesn't have to go outside? And then will that ruin her for going outside in good weather? I cannot fathom that she will step even one tiny toenail into a snow covered lawn to do her duty...PLEASE HELP! before the snow flies!!!
chatwizme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!