View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
Buster Bailey
Senior Yorkie Talker

I was actually going to creat a similar post until I saw this one...my Bailey has been acting crazy the last 3 nights & I have not been able to get a good night's sleep. I have 2 yorkies & they are almost 11 mths old (brother/sister). I can't figure out what they deal is & my husband & I are having a VERY difficult time right now. She doesn't bark because she has to go potty, our routine has been the same, she's eating, getting 3 miles of walking each day, and I'm very worried because she just won't sleep through the night. Buster just sleeps on his pillow in the same pen as Bailey, yet she has just been yelping, screaming, crying, barking, etc, to be let out at night. I am so frustrated with her, and I feel horrible because I don't know if she's trying to tell me something & I just don't understand, or if she's really just being a diva & doesn't want to sleep in her pen. She stops whining the second I let her out of the pen & wants to jump up on the sofa & go to sleep. We won't leave them unsupervised though & she has to sleep in her pen...ugh!! I really hope that we can figure out something, because the loud noise tactic (pennies in a bottle, I've made some other noises & have been very stern speaking with her on "No Bark!" has not been working. I am very concerned because my husband & I are starting to argue over her...I don't want her to drive our family apart & am so at a loss right now with what to do. Good luck - if you figure something out, please let me know!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!