View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwatt View Post
Hi Puperatsi! (great name!)

It sounds like your poor baby could be experiencing "vaccinosis" which is a serious reaction to being vaccinated. I have seen several dogs with those exact symptoms, particuarly these toy dogs like yorkies and poodles. I would recommend researching vaccinosis and vaccine damage as well as looking for a good homeopathic vet to treat your pup's symptoms.
My dogs responded well to a grain-free, natural raw meat based diet which helps immensely. Our vet does not recommend annual revaccination due to the great stress it places on the toy dog's immune system. Once your dog has a serious reaction to vaccines such as the ones you've described a vet will often write an exemption and/or perform titer's tests to check your dog's natural anti-body levels. If your vet doesn't offer this I recommend finding a vet that is committed to helping your dog recover naturally by improving his immune system.
In the meantime it can only help to remove all chemicals, artificial ingredients and pollutants from your dog's environment. (Bottled water, natural cleaning products, natural shampoos when bathing, quality dogfood like Instinct without artificial ingredients etc.) Please keep us updated on how your baby is doing. Best of luck!
Thanks...I knew you could offer advise...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!