View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cllemaster View Post
took Harley to vet first thing this morning. He said that he probably had an early URI starting and possible pancreatitis or gastritis. Kept food and water away for 6 hrs today, gave him antibiotics for URI. Vet placed fluids under skin to help his hydration.
He seems better right now. No more vomiting today, but is still somewhat lethargic, just not himself yet.

He seems alot better than last night though, he is at least up walking, following me and not just hiding behind furniture and shaking continuously.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I was really scared I was going to lose him.

christy Mommy to Harley
poor things; did the vet give you special food for the pancretitis and gastritis; it's best to keep him on a bland diet; boiled chicken and rice for a while. if he doesnt like it , you can add gerber baby food; banana; he will eat it right up. mine has gastritis and it's like a ritual to make her food and get her to eat; but she hasn't vomited in over a month, so i guess what ever i am doing is working so far. thank goodness.
good luck and i hope he feels better
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!