View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrise View Post
Thanks! I'm so excited, I've already learned a ton. I forgot to mention that they are almost fully shaved, sorry. Its really unusual, I know. I feel like I'm the only one in the world with this issue, I can't find much information on it. Thank God I love her to death either way. I hope it won't lead to any medical complications in the future. I'm crossing my fingers that it's a teething phase! =)
You are not the only one, My Gucci's ears did that. I ended up taping them to get them to stand back up with no issues. His ears now stand perfectly and have been standing for around 6 or 7 months, he just turned 1. I attached a pic to make sure it's what you were talking about.

I would tape them... I don't know why they do it, but sometimes they do. They look like you folded them back (like Flash Gordon) and they stood that way don't they? lol

2 of the ear crinkled backwards lol adn 1 now. Just get some Athletic tape and wrap them for 3 days then let them rest a day and wrap again for another 3-4 days.
Attached Thumbnails
My 4 month olds ears started flopping backwards. Any advice?-guccirooni2.jpg   My 4 month olds ears started flopping backwards. Any advice?-gucci8.jpg   My 4 month olds ears started flopping backwards. Any advice?-gnow.jpg  
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!