View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
nana911
threadkillin' 6 pack
Donating Member

Default They don't like the RAW

I'm posting this in general so hopefully more people will see it, if admin needs to move it to diet that's fine.

I've been very excited to start my girls on Nature's Variety rotation. I've heard great things. They are 4mths old. So, got the frozen and a little bit of NV kibble to round it out, as they are on the small side and want them to be able to eat between meals. Broke out the medallions, put it in the bowl, and they took a nice healthy sniff, looked at me.. both of them like..ewwww...it's RAW...yuck ... and turned up their collective noses. I tried two different kinds...duck and lamb... tried mixing it with their beloved Royal Canin kibble ..no dice...now what...I really want for them to have the healthiest diet possible and I think this is it. Oh, they aren't nuts about the NV kibble either. After much research this really is the brand I want to go with, but as small as they are I don't want to go the, "they get hungry enough, they'll eat" route that I'd take with a finicky skinkid...LOL

Suggestions? They love frozen blanched green beans, baby carrots, broiled plain tilapia.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!