View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Yeah I hear ya..

Try working at a vet and having tons of people come in with dogs, and they only want the rabies vaccine ( bc thats the only one that the city requires) and trying to beg them pretty much to get all the other vaccines...and trying to tell them NOT to take your 3 months old un vaccinated puppy in the grass, outside, or to a dog park!! And having them look me in the eye and say NO, then a week later bringing in their parvo infested dog!!! It's sad bc it happened soo many times!!!

People like us that have an education on what it takes to own a dog is frustrating because all we can do as people is to talk. To tell them what they are suppose to do as a resonsible dog owner.. and it is up to them if they listen or not. Some listen. some dont and some just dont care.

I have my CVT , I LOVED working at the vet and working with animals, you can really meet some good people, but I couldn't handle the bad side. So many times I put out my own money to people that needed it, and I didnt do it for them I did it for the dog. I could not handle seeing a dog that needed something and wasnt going to get it bc of the OWNERS fault, I tried soo many times to make a difference and I just ended up getting frustrated and hurt and poor lol

Thats why I think I cant be a vet tech... Oh well you win some you loose some!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!