View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Default Thanks for educating me...but now every dog owner pisses me off!

Yorkie Talk, you have taught me sooo darn much about things! but now every time i see a bad dog owner, or see puppies for sale along the road, or hear about a dog PTS because the owner thought it was too aggressive i just almost can't hold my tounge. must be how you all feel when someone doesn't know better and asks questions on here that make you all upset and you have to burst out to say something.

A lady today was talking about putting down her boston terrier because it attacked her other dog and she fell off a porch and broke her wrist trying to break them up. i'm thinking you just took a dog's life because you are too stupid and ignorant to learn how to train that poor thing properly.

i was so mad i could barely listen to her talk and just wanted to scream at her for her lack of care and casualness with which she talked about putting him down.

then the other day my heart broke when i saw puppies for sale on the side of the road, a year ago i wouldn't have known any different and now it makes me sick

and then the stupid neighbor lady's dog barks all the time and it's got seperation anxiety and it's just a poor messed up rescue they found in a park. God bless her for trying to save it, but come on and take a training class or read or something learn to save it and train it lady!!

and then there's my sister in law who has a boxer mix that before having Sadie and caring more about dogs i used to hate him, he was so stupid i thought, always jumping on people and barking and whining if he had to be put outside. no manners nothing. my MIL hates him as well. so at this b-day party for my niece who turned 4 i decided to Stillwell him, i used her hand signals for sit. and every single time Buddy sat. i got him to shake. i got him to stay and i got him to listen to me and not chase their cat (whole nother speech). anyways he's super smart and not at all stupid and he just needs to learn how to behave. and the horrible part, SIL refuses to try a puppy class. for one thing which i can't blame her for, she's in debt and broke, but still at least read a book from the library and learn to teach him better.

people are starting to piss me off and it's all your fault YT. you have created a dog loving, ignorant people hating monster.

AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR IT!

RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!