View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #51
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Default Update

We are now back home in KY! The ride was fine and Ginger ended up getting in my lap and sleeping most of the way home. I have attached some videos of when Max and Molly first saw her. They were so excited. Shew, let me tell you! You don't realize how many random kibbles you have on the floor until you hear them crunching on it and you are like "oh no, where did she get that?!" So I have been on my hands and knees trying to pick up any kibble that she is not allowed to have.

She is perky and very investigative. Because I am somewhat anxious, I will be limiting some of her "free roam" time (which is good since she is a puppy anyway).

For those who are familiar with the dry RC HLS 14 food, how much should I be giving her? What I have calculated is around 3.0 oz a day (it doesn't look like much). The back of the bag says 3/4c for a 5lb dog. She is exactly 2.0lb. I figured that I would make sure she is eating at least the 3oz. If she isn't, I will suppliment with a syringe. What if she wants more food, is that ok? Sorry, just trying to pick some of your alls brains.

Ginger is willing to eat the dry Royal Canin Hepatic LS 14 food! HOORAY!! The syringe feeding was no fun!

Here is a video of Max and Molly seeing Ginger for the 1st time. Sorry the quality is very poor (cell phone).

And here are some pictures of her this morning. The first two, she is in her carrier and is whining to get out... and the last one is after breakfast. She says hello to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg incarrier.jpg (57.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg incarrier1.jpg (56.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg gingeratgrandparents.jpg (50.4 KB, 34 views)

~ Robin ,Max,
Molly, Dozer& kitties, Toby & Lucy
RIP - Ginger, Abby, Conway, &Simon
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!