View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #13
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCooper View Post

This Wednesday my Yorkie goes in to have surgery to get neutered and have some baby teeth removed. I am hoping that the vet will give me some afterwards care when he sends Cooper home, and I'm assuming he will because our vet is very thorough and caring.

Just curious what any of you have experienced with this surgery with your yorkies and how your puppies handled the surgery. How long did it take for them to recooperate. Cooper is still in the potty training phase. Once we think we have him potty trained he takes two steps backwards (we end up going on a trip or camping somewhere and it messes his scedule all up).

Cooper five months.

Julie
i had a great experience with spay but not so good with neuter and my boy lost 10 baby teeth -- make sure to get a pain shot and pain meds as the vet we went to did not do this and i was up all night with my guy as i was a new dog owner and did not know about er or we would have went to er that night i went in at 7 am and they gave him a shot and he was ok after that. I was not happy and switched vets and my girl's spay went great with new vet and only one tooth pulled
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!