View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:14 PM   #14
Nascar Fan

I am so sorry about your chronic medical issues. I too have 24/7 chronic pain. I believe Smokie knows too, cause he stays very close to me when I'm not having a good day. Dogs just know. So I would think your puppy feels your stress, and then becomes stressed himself. If you decide to keep him, do try using treats for good behavior. The minute he uses the bathroom outside, tell him how good he is and give him a treat. You might also talk to the vet about something to calm him down. If you can afford it, you might have some bloodwork run on him since there are so many things Yorkie's can have by heredity. It could be a medical condition on his part. IF you do give him up, I agree with the Yorkie rescue. If you take him to the pound, he will immediately be put down due to his aggressiveness. Taking him back to where you got him would be torture since that is where it all started. A rescue will work with him and find him a home where the owners can help him. I'm sure its difficult for you with your chronic pain issues. I hope you can find a way to calm him down, but sounds like you need to talk to the vet about this. Reva - Smokie's mama
Nascar Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!