View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #8
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally173 View Post
she was recently in the hospital due to gastritis; so i have been feeding her boiled chicken and rice with some gerber baby food.
that's why i want to giver her some supplements; she also has a bloated stomach; not sure why

i want to switch her to the honest kitchen semi raw food; however since i feed her 4 times daily (small amts) ; i am not sure how to feed THK food (which is twice daily)
it's all confusing to me and i am also afraid that THK will hurt her stomach again; but i won't know until she eats it for a while.

thanks for your input.
We use THK Preference and add our own protein (Tilapia) but Izzy has pancreatitis/IBD/SIBO and not sure about gastritis but sounds similar to what Izzy has. She has to watch the fat and protein levels to make sure they are not high. You can also feed THK 4 times a day as that would not be a problem. Just take what you would feed her 2x a day and divide by 4.

Izzy is also on Vitamineral Green and Ask Ariel probiotics and more. I would like to try the Animal Essentials.

Ladymom is this in capsule form or loose powder?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!