View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 AM   #16
JennyLeroux
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I think some of you guys are being a little unfair to Urbanalbino and definitely jumping to conclusions. Her family has a well known kennel in my area and I have 2 of their dogs. I am beyond satisfied with my Yorkies from them and might I add passed all vet inspections one has been breed and came off with flying colors as well as her offspring. One of my Yorkies from them is 5 years old and still in excellent health including patellas. They don't breed with any dogs other than champion status and are fanatical about the health of the parents. They didn't hop on the Biewer bandwagon to make a bunch of money because Biewers go for twice as much as Yorkies. This girl loves Biewers, thinks they are beautiful, and wants to own one of her own. Who said that she wasn't going to research or ensure the breeding quaility of her new puppy??? When I became interested in Biewers I spent hours upon hours reading the forums and acquainting myself with the Biewer network and researching the clubs, breed, and its origins and hours on the phone with Biewer breeders who were willing to extend themselves and exerptise to educate me in addition to my research. Urbanalbino has done the exact same thing. Her mother has breed Yorkies for 18 years and responsibly I might add. I know because I have checked her out thoroughly and have been in touch with her ever since I got a dog from her kennel and personally toured it. I post things on this forum looking for answers to questions that I have and comparing notes with other breeders and I consider it a great resource. Most people have more experience on here than me but if I can at all add my 2 cents to someone that has an issue I do. This forum has a reputation of getting nasty with breeders with less experience than others. I had left the forum and came back and was happy to see that I was able to post freely without being attacked as it had happened to me in the past. When readers or breeders are offended then they leave the forum and why would you want to chance that over jumping to conclusions when you could be helping someone that IS trying to better the breed and you could contribute to that? What is the alternative to good advice on YT? Trial and error?

I hope that you will take this into consideration instead in future posts.
JennyLeroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!