View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:24 AM   #1
Rocky-Baby
Yorkie Yakker

Unlove I may have to give him up... he's 5 m/o and scarily aggressive =*(

I can't even walk him. He'll bite his leash and it becomes "his toy" - he'll literally GO for you if you try to get the leash to walk him. The craziest bark I've ever heard - and I've had rottweilers, malamutes, even other terriers - I have NEVER had a dog try to attack me like Rocky does. When you try to pet him he bites you every. time. We tried crate training after the first week or so of getting 0 sleep with him in our room. Then he just got meaner and meaner. We bought a huge puppy play pen, hoping to teach him some gratitude, kindness, like getting out of the pen is a "privaledge" so you should behave (aka no bite when being pet, no jump and try and bite the face when person's at your level - aka just act like an effing dog WITHOUT rabies!!!). I have tried everything and he has just gotten more and more aggressive. I got him from the LIAR'S website puppypetite.com - which is not like a house like they show online, you drive 2 hours to find it's a friggin MILL. He poo's and pee's where he sleeps - we've tried everything from pee sprays to dog litter to news paper with hormone pee spray to walking (but you heard how that goes - and we've tried with leash and harness and leash with COLLAR - he just goes INSANE) - the same with when he eats or has a toy he likes - if you attempt to pet him he tries to take your head off and acts like a tazmanian devil. I'm devastated. Do I nuter him and see if a miracle happens? Which here will cost me over $500.00 in pre-op testing and the surgery - or should I hand him over to the pound (obviously on full disclosure) and try for another dog. I think something is seriously wrong with him. We had a trainer come to us and all... I bought and read and APPLIED the teachings of 4 different yorkie training books, but NONE of them describe a dog near the way Rocky acts. My heart is broken... for those of you who remember us - we're the couple who got married and I got sick on my honeymoon. After a 40 day period 8 months later now it's stopped coming for a straight 8 months. I have ectopic endometriosis and a brain tumor (pituitary gland) which makes my body ACT like it's pregnant (I'm lactating, went from an AA cup to a C - abdomen swolling, crying fits and mood swings, cravings) - all which are a constant reminder of my serious endo - which 9/10 doctors have said a baby is a million to one chance - especially since during this time they found I had vasculitis - which turned into Behcet's - a rare multi-system rheumatologic vascular autoimmune disease - causing severe arthritis and interior/exterior lesions that cause central nervous system damage, as well as peripheral...worst of all, it causes bi-lateral blindness in over 50% of patients... and research has only started in America since 2005... We're 24... and it all just seemed so unfair - my parents agreed a puppy could fill the gap the pregnancy hormones were sending me as a cruel reminder of never being pregnant. I even have contractions here and there that are devastating. At 24 I'm on oxycontin and oxycodone both throughout my everyday - as well as neurontin and the plethora of behcet's immunostabilizers - next step are anti-cancer injections... and of course - God hands me a killer yorkie - a YORKIE of all killers! =(

Sorry for the novel... it just breaks my heart =(
Rocky-Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!