View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
zoeybellesmom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Spaying Tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

My Zoey Belle goes in for her spaying tomorrow morning. I makes me kind of nervous, but I know it is one of the best things I can do for her. She's at the groomer getting pretty today, since I won't be able to bathe her for a couple weeks. She shows virtually no signs that she was sick with that pneumonia a couple weeks ago, but I am still kind of nervous about her surgery tomorrow, since she had been sick. She turned six months old last Wednesday, so I know its time for her to be spayed. She might also need some baby teeth pulled. I just wanted to let everyone know how she is doing and to ask for your prayers with tomorrow's surgery. Any suggestions and information for post-op care are welcome. I read in some of the threads about getting a pack of baby onesie's for her to keep her form licking and messing with the incision, so I will probably do that tonight. I bought her a new bed for her play pen, so she will have something nice and new to sleep on since she will be resting so much. Thanks!

Zoey Belle's mom
zoeybellesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!