View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
sferrini
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessangela3 View Post
No I do not leave Momma in there. She HATES being caged/crated or penned up. She goes absolutely berzerk!!! She will sit outside and watch them. Sometimes she will bark to be let in with the puppies but as soon as we let her in she cries to get out. She does eat their food for a minute or two but it is puppy food and she has puppy food too. (We have just started to slowly switch her back to adult food and home cooking). The 5 puppies all gang up on her when she goes into the "puppy palace" and she doesnt like that. Since she has weaned the pups she likes to play with them especially when they are in the living room playing with us. It is even better if it is only 1 or 2 of the puppies.
Miracle does play with Rebel for a bit and than will scold him when she has had enough. I feel bad for him since the lost of his sister last week but he seems to be adjusting very well. I will put some to toys in there with him so he has something to play with. I am going to try to make it home for lunch the three days my daughter works, and my stepdaughter will be home at 3:00 everyday so I think it will be ok.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!