Thread: Questions!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
sferrini
YT Addict

Default Questions!!!!!

Hi all:

As most of you know we lost Lady last week due to congential heart disease, we miss her dearly but mommy, Rebel and the rest of the family are getting by because we know she is up in heaven playing.

I know have some questions about Rebel, I did read up on raising a singleton pup which I guess is how I have to look at it know, if you have any advice to give me on this please do.

Question- starting the week of September 7th I will no longer have a sitter for Rebel as my daughter will be going back to work 3 days a week and my step daughter back to school. I asked the vet and he said it would be fine but wanted to check with you guys.

Rebel will be 9 weeks old that week and I was thinking about letting him roam in the kitchen, I will be up baby/pet gates so he can not get out, is this ok? I did already check our kitchen and there is nothing he can get into. Should I leave momma in there with him or let her out. My worry about leaving her in is that she will eat his food, he is still on wet food and dry food combined. I am trying to wean him more towards the dry. I am going to try to go home during lunch the three days my daughter can not be there but depending on what's going on at work not always sure that I can make it.

Currently he is home alone from 9:00 am until about noon when my one daughter leaves for work and the other daughter gets to my house.

Please any and all advice.

Thank you,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!