View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
Talk2mypaw
Yorkie Talker

Default Ladies I need some Help PLEASE!

Hi Breeders I have posted questisons for help before, and you are WONDERFUL at helping me out. I really need some advise. I have a male Yorkie and a female Yorkie. She is in Heat right now and I wanted to wait till the next heat cycle to breed her, she has had 3 litters in 3 years. I dont want to be a breeder that breeds her every heat cycle. She has had 2 litters in a row and I wanted this time for her to miss a pregnancy, BUT my male is going out of his mind! I have them separated BUT he is whinning all night and has not slept last night but maybe 1 hour, Me too!
I do have 2 other females that are not in heat yet, I tried to have one of them stay with him for comfort but he just wants suki. I just got the other 2 females. One I wanted and the other one was bought for a friend that dont want her so now I have 3 females. Suki (the one in heat) and Mai-Tai the male have been together since they were puppies. What can I do to comfort him. Should I just let them at it again. She is upset too when he is upset. I thought you were suppose to give them a break between litters? Is 3 litters in 3 years too much? Any help would be greatly appreciated. He really needs some sleep and so do I.

Last edited by Talk2mypaw; 08-26-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Talk2mypaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!