View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gito View Post
He has not had any changes in his food. He has been on the same food for at least 2.5 years nmow. Its called Dick Van Patten natural balance organic dry food, which he loves. And usually for breakfast I give him a dog food roll, same brand.

He has had dry skin for years, we have seen a vet for it before and we have pills he takes a few months out of the year.

The only other sign I saw was taking him for his walk yesterday, I now look back and feel like he was dragging a bit...poor guy...I thought he was just being fussy wanting to stop and smell everything. And yesterday was unually humid here in Orange County and very hot.
Maybe he became overheated during the walk? Has he been drinking water ? your correct that it is stomach bile he was vomiting up , because their is nothing left in his stomach.
My female yorkie does this if she has not eaten in a while too. Only rarely.
How is he feeling now? can he keep anything down? if not , then the biggest threat to his health right now, is dehydration. I would not let it continue for much longer, take him in to the vet .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!